Thursday, November 03, 2005

03ThuNov05

kind of getting busy because of someone else's interest..... being forced to spend time on the vastly time wasting cheerleading practices.... i got sicked of it already.... having to neglect a lot of other personal stuffs for this cheerleading.... my organisation of my time is not very good.... poorer than grace i think.... this time i must improve on that.... if not lian lian will complain liao.... i really need her understanding during these period of time... when i really busy.... till 12nov... busy with cheerleading practices... after 8 nov air borne selection... might go for course from 10 nov to 2 dec... haha... really packed liao.... not time for a lot of things... i will compensate lost time till i finish with everything... tat is the only thing i could do now.... wish me luck!!!

I am willing to suffer because of love.... I am willing to wait because i forgive.... my sincerity comes from my heart.... you cant override me because everything i say is truth. I am willing to improve together with you because i believe one day we will be able to patch everythings up and get things correct.

Lian Lian... thank you for being so supportive till today. Lol.... dun get tired of it ok? I am always around ok? You will be able to feel it.... but if i am lost... no one will know about it though.... hahahahaha..... think you will get angry reading this... k lah... i stop it.... copyrighted right? ok............. -shut up-

No comments: