Tuesday, December 27, 2005

27TueDec05 x 3

3rd post of the day.... hmmm.... after we came back form KL.... I went to Junhong's chalet... as expected... got a lot of food there... everyone seems tired that night... didnt really played any games or whatever... the organiser had a hard time.... I got to find out more about those changi chalets... quite a nice place to go... but of course the best is to have a vehicle.... I dropped off at a wrong place and had to walk all the way in with lian lian.. think she is tired of walking.. but she still walks in with me... without any complains... she might decide to kill me after reading this post....







Big foot in singapore.... taken near Junhong's chalet.... nothing to do... so bo liao... took some pictures... duhz.... ok.. enough of blogging... I shall go bathe le... later go rest awhile more....feel like reading books... but got no good books at home... tomolo shall go library...

No comments: