Wednesday, September 28, 2005

28WedSep05

On the 27th a tuesday in september 2005.... the worst thing in my career in SAF occured.... detail i would not say but i hope this would be the last time such thing is out of my control.... I wished for the best things in the company. Though it is lost and cant be found, i still thinks it is lying somewhere out there... either a sabotage for whatever.... i would do my best to ensure no such thing would happen again.=

Today, going to spend the day with my dear dear... ha... i was totally worn out by everything that happened yesterday... so mentally exhausting... i felt like sleeping for long hours.. and be realxing somewhere till i clear my mind of everything... too clouded till i cant work well and think well.. too much things happened at the same time results in me realising my poor handling for situations. I appreciated things that are done by different people... who made the situtaion much more comfortable for me... Thanks A Lot! I really appreciate it.

Going for a long break in november or december to settle down my mentally clouded mind... Lol... sounds serious? Anyway it is the truth... i would not want to lose friends due to situation changes... i too treasure friends... but things have different priorities to me.... i hope all friends who reads my blog can be understanding and not ignore. I would try to be as understanding as I can... busy busy busy.. frustration is starting to overtake my usual calmness... hmm... i got to do something to solve those current crisis... So all my friends take care of yourself. I would contact you when i have the freetime.... go out enjoy some soccer matches of play tennis during the weekends...

-mAy tHe fOrCe bE wItH yOu-

No comments: